Re: [orca-list] accessible blogging system and accessible radio player

I use WordPress for a couple of blogs I run, both my personal blog and
the TalkingArch blog. I find it to be quite accessible from the website.
I don't have any recommendations if you want to use a stand-alone
application, but I did find that turning off the visual editor and
installing the JP Markdown plugin significantly improves accessibility
with Orca within Firefox. Hope this helps.
Sent from my xylophone
--
"Don't judge my disability until you are able to see my ability."
~Kyle: https://kyle.tk/