Re: [orca-list] [OT] Reliable GNUSocial instances?

Hi,
Unfortunately social.2mb.solutions has been a victim of massive spam. A solution is in the works, and we hope
to have the site back in a few days. The down time is to hopefully avoid a database wipe. Security measures
are in place to hopefully avoid this kind of situation in the future. We apologize for the down time, but
this is still new, and hiccups can happen from time to time. Even one of the large already well established
instances went down a few weeks ago and was offline for a few days. The documentation is a bit sparse, so
problems like this take a bit of time to solve while we ask developers for directions.
Thanks
Storm