Re: [orca-list] an important regression: amazing slowness when opening the voice list in orca if espeak varients are enabled

hi
This helps a bunch. I'm now able to pick a voice with minimal
slowness. I'm surprised it's not slower, seeing as there is something
like 3000 voices to parse through.
Thanks
Kendell clark

Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hi Kendell, all.

I will deal with adding a variants combo box before too long so
that selection is easier. In the meantime, I've stopped the
slowness.

--joanie