Re: [orca-list] Should bookmarks move focus, or use flat review, or just present contents?

Hi,
Can we have all of the above as an option?
On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 06:47:09PM -0400, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey all.

One of my to-ask-later questions was alluded to by Kendell, so I'll ask
it now: When you use a quick key to access a bookmark (next, previous,
or numbered), should it:

a) Move focus there?
b) Move the flat review context there?
c) Just speak and braille the contents?

The to-be-created list of bookmarks can provide all three. I just want
to know about the quick key expectations for now.

And I'm sure at least one person is about to say: d) User configurable!
<grins> Before we make things more complicated than it needs to be,
let's pretend d) is not an option. Choose a), b), or c). Bonus points
for real-world examples from your current usage.

Thanks again!
--joanie