Re: [orca-list] Some ideas about the current bookmark functionality

Hi all

I often use numbered bookmarks specially when working with web applications.
E.G Google Contacts, In a call center We need to jump quickly to phone number of a contact and then jump back to search field.
Bookmarks are specially useful when applications doesn't have any method keynav to jump quickly to a specific place.
So +1 for keypress for jump to a specific bookmark

Regards,
Javier