Re: [orca-list] Some ideas about the current bookmark functionality

Hi,
I use bookmarks pretty often. The jump to bookmark by number feature is one thing I feel I almost couldn't do
without. It makes it really quick to go to different parts of a page. So, I hit ins1 to go to the first mark,
get the info I need, then jump back to ins5 the fifth bookmark in like a split second. So pretty please with
sugar on top keep that functionality. The rest sounds fine to me.
Thanks
Storm