Re: [orca-list] strange behaviour when using down arrow in a page

Hey José, all.

Moving this back to the list because I'm not sure what to do. Here's the
deal: The content is in an ad -- one I wasn't seeing. The ad content
consists of absolute-positioned periods arranged in such a way as to
form a bunch of visual clouds. So in this particular ad, all those dots
are there in the content. Because of the positioning, they appear as if
they are on different lines.

Because there are actual characters there, I'm not sure deliberately not
presenting them is the right thing to do. If everyone here thinks that
Orca should try to identify stuff like this and skip over it, let me
know and I'll add it to my list. Given the edge case nature of this --
please everyone tell me you don't normally come across stuff like this
-- I don't see making it a priority. Though I'm willing to be convinced
otherwise.

BTW: Get a good ad blocker. ;)

--joanie