Re: [orca-list] strange behaviour when using down arrow in a page

Hi Joanie.
I can reproduce and I'll send a debug file in PVT.

On 06/08/2015 05:01 PM, Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey José.

I'm not seeing this myself with Orca. And I certainly don't see that
many blank lines visually. If it is something you can reliably
reproduce, I'll take a look at a debug.out.

--joanie