Re: [orca-list] using the latest version of orca, I can not initialize eclipse

Hi guys,
I am using Eclipse day in and day out for Python and Java related work.
I am using Luna (4.4.0) on my Ubuntu 14.04 laptop with Unity.
I have Orca from latest master source.
I don't see any problems here.
I would recommend you guys to download the ready to use Eclipse archive from www.eclipse.org and see what you get.
Happy hacking.