Re: [orca-list] a page that freezes orca temporary during loading

hi
 I've just pulled from master, but unfortunately I don't see much of a
difference. Once the page is loaded of course orca works as it should
Thanks
Kendell clark

Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Hey Kendell.

While I cannot reproduce the flood you are seeing, I just committed
a change to master which I hope will help. Please test and let me
know.

Thanks! --joanie