Re: [orca-list] a page that freezes orca temporary during loading

hi
Nope, I'm afraid not. I think I have 6, maybe 7 bookmarks in all.
Thanks
Kendell clark

Joanmarie Diggs wrote:
Dang, Kendell.

That is a most epic event flood. Search for: QUEUEING
OBJECT:TEXT-CHANGED:DELETE:SYSTEM [LINK | RSS] (0,1,[OBJ])

Looks like you have 750. There are other events too, but that's
the killer one. I'll see what I can do. In the meantime, any chance
you have a huge number of bookmarks?

Thanks! --joanie