Re: [orca-list] Get stuck opening a page

Hello,
I was also just about to generate a new debug.out because I have also found similar weirdness at https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Nginx . I have updated to this latest master and issues with this particular page are gone.
With older code you can try to reproduce as follows:
- Open https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Nginx in firefox.
- move to the top of that page by pressing ctrl+home
- Keep pressing quick navigation shortcut key for the next heading ( letter h by default) until you hear Installation - Now press down arrow key several times. After reading first line below the installation heading you will observe orca is stuck and it can't move to content after that line.

Of course this appears to be all fixed now and these steps are just for those who wish to experience this on a site written in english.

Thanks for the awesome fixes.

Greetings

Peter