Re: [orca-list] Get stuck opening a page

Hi José,
I am using master code too buildt in the morning.
The problem is that the bug seems to be intermitent, I am looking a way to reproduce it but sometimes get stuck,
sometimes seems not.
I don't have

rewindAndFastForwardInSayAll enabled, didn't remember that setting.

Regards,
Javier