Re: [orca-list] Important: Web accessibility survey for screen reader users

What version of the browser and Orca were you using to fill out the
survey? I used Orca master and Firefox 39.0 here, and had no trouble at
all answering every question. I was able to select North America just
by pressing the down arrow key, at wilch point I tabbed off the box and
North America was set as my choice. I also had no trouble selecting
other for my screen readers, both in the initial desktop/laptop
dropdown box and when ticking the checkboxes for desktops and laptops
as well as for mobile devices.