From: Al Sten-Clanton [mailto:albert e sten_clanton verizon net]
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2015 2:26 PM
To: ai6u w6sfm com; Alex Midence
googlegroups com
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Important: Web accessibility survey for screen reader users

I couldn't even take the survey.  On the very first question, it would not allow me to select my region,
North America, but insisted on Africa.
  I did a little better on the Windows machine, but didn't figure out how to get "other" for screen reader
selected, never mind find a place to write in Orca.  Did anybody else have similar trouble?

Al