Re: [orca-list] Some ideas about the current bookmark functionality

I like the list idea best. I personally haven't used bookmarks in Orca so far but this might make it more attractive to me. I don't think I would make use of the single number bookmarks and like you say, that gobbles up a lot of key strokes that could be used for other functionality. Perhaps if the list method is used and you get rid of the single digit bookmark keys, you could implement single key navigation within the list; then you could still have single key bookmark navigation but just having to press a single key before the bookmark. I guess that would mean two-key bookmark navigation, wouldn't it.:)