[orca-list] eclipse 4.5

Hi All,

I installed eclipse 4.5 on my fedora 22 box.  When moving around the application I found that it was fairly navigable.  One issue I had and this is an important one when I tried to open a java file,, or some kind of file, I got nothing.  Is Eclipse not accessible with orca?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Is there any setup for accessibility I need to do to get it to work?  Does one need the Java access bridge to get eclipse usable?

Thanks all.

Best,

Juan