[orca-list] Need help on Sonar for a friend

Hello all,

A friend of mine, who isn't on any of the international lists, has just installed Sonar 2015.2.
He has some issues, and he asked me if I can obtain some help on his behalf.

I don't want to disturb this group more than strictly necessary, so please, if there is a Sonar mailng list, could someone provide the link?
I did google it, but I don't seem to find any reference to THAT Sonar.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Ciao,
Ollie