Re: [orca-list] the low cost canute braille display

well since it runs free open source rasbian linux we could mod it to make it do whatever we wish.

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982

On 7/3/2015 6:58 PM, Al Sten-Clanton wrote:
Does anybody know if the device will allow writing and editing in Grade II Braille? My inference from comments here is that it does not. That might be understandable but would be something of a bummer, since my wife wouldn't want a gismo without those abilities and I lean a good deal that way myself.

My wife and I love hardcopy Braille when we can get it. Refreshable Braille devices certainly have made a lot more books available to us than we could have had otherwise, though, and I liked very much looking at code in Braille.

Al