Re: [orca-list] i need a work around which enable me to install Netbeams with orca

Hello,

well, this might be an issue with your java version.. Do you run java
8 by default on your machine?
Maybe it could help to use java 7 with the java-atk-wrapper and the
JDK_HOME pointing to java 7 too. Also the installer might have an
option to tell it what java / jdk to use. Something like -jdkhome=...
don't remember exactly.

I've installed Netbeans 7 some time ago and had to provide this
information explicitly to get the installer working with orca. But i
didn't try the current release.

hth
Jann!

Dear Orca developers,
Dear advanced users and developers, who are available here. I wanted to
install Netbeams IDE to install Sodbeams later from .zip archive. But
dialog windows, which are The part of The Netbeams installer are totally
inaccessible for Orca.
The name of The module which i hve wanted to use is

jdk-7u75-nb-8_0_2-linux-i586.sh
I have type
gnome-terminal
sudo su
bash ./jdk-7u75-nb-8_0_2-linux-i586.sh
But install can not be used with Orca. And .deb package is available
only for old version of Netbeams.
How can i use this bundle and similar apps which are based on Bash shell?

Thank You ver\y much for Yours help.

---
Tato zpráva byla zkontrolována na viry programem Avast Antivirus.