[orca-list] midori

I spent a little while playing with the midori browser, and it mostly works although there are some little
lags and such, controls that occasionally
needed a 2nd push, etc.
One major issue however is with the add-ons menu. I could not find a way to press the activate button for any
of them. I tried all the normal methods,
both mouse emulation from the numpad and spacebar and enter from all positions, i.e. using left and right
arrows to select fields.
Has anyone figured this out, or has anyone even played with this browser¿
Thanks for any feedback/experiences.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886