Re: [orca-list] 3rd bug: LO calc crashes with Orca

Hi Jean-Philippe.

I think this one looks worthy of attaching to a bug filed against
LibreOffice.  If they need more, they'll ask.

And please CC me on the bug directly or let me know what the bug number
is so that I can do so.

Thanks so much!!
--joanie