Re: [orca-list] 3rd bug: LO calc crashes with Orca

Hi Jean-Philippe.

On 01/20/2015 10:38 PM, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote:

Is that better? http://sprunge.us/UjUS

Getting there. It's the right thing, but with missing symbols. If you
look at Thread 1, I see references to libatk-bridge which confirms it's
an accessibility-triggered crash. But there's lots of "?? ()" stuff in
there. Could you install all the debugging symbols for your distro for
at least LibreOffice, Gtk+ 2, and ATK? That should get you better (i.e.
much more detailed) results.

I really appreciate your digging into this, btw. The more you and others
can do stuff like this, the quicker bugs will get tracked down and fixed!

--joanie