Re: [orca-list] 3rd bug: LO calc crashes with Orca

Le 21/01/2015 04:04, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Hi Jean-Philippe.

Thanks for this! I'll take a look at the first, but on this:

and LO gdb output:
http://sprunge.us/ecEQ
I don't need to see Orca when you use GDB. I need the contents of what
you get having attached GDB to the LO process, crashed the LO process,
and then done a 'thread apply all bt'.

Is that better? http://sprunge.us/UjUS

Without Orca, LO doesn't crash. So I guess the issue is here.
No that just means accessibility code (i.e. Orca) is somehow triggering
the crash. But the sorts of things we've seen along those lines are
events on accessibles without widgets, because the widget went away. For
instance, you press Tab. The app says "this object got focus." Orca says
"Oh yeah, what's the role of this object which just got focus?" And the
app crashes. That's not Orca's fault. Moreover, there's not much I can
do about it in Orca. We need to get that backtrace from GDB and then get
it to the LO developers.
Ok. Thanks for your help. Once the trace is good and bug reported, I'll try to make LO devs understand the importance of this problem. A similar bug exist on Writer but somewhat random, I cannot reproduce.

Regards,

--joanie