Re: [orca-list] Capital style feature: not need a gui setting possibility related check box?

Hi Joanie,

Ok, tomorrow I doing the RFE report this change related. If I have little time I try doing a patch with add a combobox this feature related. I have got few questions with future patch related: 1. I think few settings already defined in src/orca/settings.py file this feature related:
CAPITALIZATION_STYLE_NONE  = "none"
CAPITALIZATION_STYLE_SPELL = "spell"
CAPITALIZATION_STYLE_ICON = "icon"
Need doing a setting with store the actual choosed style?

2. What GUI page better put the combobox (voice page or speech page)?

Attila