Re: [orca-list] Capital style feature: not need a gui setting possibility related check box?

Hey Attila.

I had put this one on hold because I was rather hoping that we'd have a
solution to https://its.freebsoft.org/its/issues/18595 first. Then I
forgot all about it. Oops! Since we don't have that fix/feature in
speech-dispatcher, I suppose you're right and it's time to move on.
<smiles> Please file the RFE for that.

Thanks!
--joanie