[orca-list] Capital style feature: not need a gui setting possibility related check box?

Hi Joanie,

I not remember a thing:
Oldest time implemented you a possibility in Orca with possible switching between capital style mode (switch between None, icon and spell capital style modes). Not need a GUI setting possibility this feature related future to Orca users have possibility to set default capital style mode for example into Orca preferences dialog/speech page or the voice page? I think now if the user switch to a capital style mode, the change is lost after Orca restart (the none mode the default setting).

If you working future another GUI checkboxes with sayall modifications related, possible good to doing a GUI setting possibility this wonderful feature related too. I not remember to I already opened an enhancement request this change or not. If need, I tomorrow doing an enhancement request this change related.

Attila