Re: [orca-list] evolution a11y

Yeah, I probably should have posted that to the list. There was some needed code that was removed years ago because it apparently caused crashes and no one was maintaining it, so I adapted it for the current code base and asked the current maintainer to reinstate it. So things should be a bit better now, although there are likely still issues, and it could use more testing. You also need gtkhtml 4.8.0 or the editor won't be accessible, although it was released last March, so any fairly recent distribution should have it.