Re: [orca-list] Acessible online applications for calendar and task management

After sending this message, I found a set of useful keystrokes. c to
create an event, ctrl+s to save it, t to select today, 5 to select the
calendar view, s to select settings..

If ctrl+z isn't activate, Orca seems to interact good. But I couldn't
select the calendar. I have a Personal and a Professional calendar.
There are also calendars added to Google for birthdays and hollidays.
I am not able to select a specific calendar to see the specific events
associated.

I also couldn't understand how to use tasks features. Orca found a tab
named Tasks, but I couldn't activated it.

If I correctly understand, a calendar event is a register associated
to a date. Tasks, otherwise, doesn't have date. The important is the
status: planed, started, finished, canceled. I don't know if google
uses the same concept. I really couldn't navigate to the tasks view.

I just use Google Calendar, usually with Orca and Firefox, but I've also
used it with NVDA and Chromevox. Some of the ways to get things done
take a bit of experimentation, but once you're used to it, it all seems
pretty doable to me. What specifically are you trying to do? Maybe I or
others can help if we know what you're trying to do.