Re: [orca-list] orca and virtual machine aplications

Hi,
Virtualbox is very accessible and I recommend it, I use it as wel for
virtualization of Windows.
The GUI is accessible except for few spots which are not clear at the
first glance.
But anything can be done from command line if you are not satisfied.
Vojta