[orca-list] Acessible online applications for calendar and task management

Hello all,

Are there online accessible applications to control calendars and
tasks? I don't want to use a smart phone for it. I would like an
online application, accesible with Orca and NVDA, from a desktop
machine.

I have tried to use Google Calendar, but I am not sucessful. It does
not seem so inaccessible, but I can't list my calendars, I can't
navigate easily.

At home, I use Linux; At work, Windows. I can't install clients at
work, so the application should be prefferentially online.

Does someone know something like that? Any tip is appreciated.

Regards,
--
Luciano de Souza