Re: [orca-list] Orca crashes on Dropbox installer

I din't try with Unity. I am using Triskel, a derived distro wich
doesn't have Unity.

Hello all,

I have been using Dropbox for a meaningful time. However, since I
upgraded to Ubuntu 14.10, I am not able to configure Dropbox.

To install, I did:

$ sudo apt-get install nautilus-dropbox
$ dropbox status
Dropbox isn't running

$ dropbox start

Exactly at this moment, Orca crashes. I repeated the attempt with
debug activated. The result is the attached file.

My question is: Is someone else unable to configure Dropbox in ubuntu
14.10? Does someone imagine a solution for this problem?

I made two attempts:
1. Ubuntu Mate, based in ubuntu 14.10;
2. Triskel, based on ubuntu 14.10.

Regards,