Re: [orca-list] Programers guide for Orca development

I'll help how I can also.

Following what Krishnakant said about my last post I thought some more
about what I would like to be able to read and understand...

It reminded me of the stuff you hear from scientists who study the first
few milliseconds, or even microseconds of the life of the universe after
the big-bang.

I would like to see a timeline of what happens when a previously not
running accessible app is launched.  So, Orca is lurking and has
registered with at-spi and the user launches xyz.  What is the immediate
sequence of events?  How does Orca get to hear about xyz, pick a script
class and start responding to posted events.

I've started looking at pyatspi to see if I can contribute to this.  I
think it's as important to get a firm handle on at-spi as on Orca since
one is useless without the other.