Re: [orca-list] orca and scripts, part 1

Precisely what the Dr. ordered.
Excelent way of putting the actual "getting started" problem.
Well said Mike.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.
On 01/01/2015 09:54 PM, Mike Ray wrote:
My vote would be for Ventrilo if there was going to be some coordination
of this excellent initiative.

For my part, I'm interested in the way in which Orca connects to
speech-dispatcher and learning, and documenting, how that works and how
to use an alternative to speech-dispatcher.

And to be able to understand the sequence of events, from when, for
example, a new application starts, through how Orca 'sees' it and picks
which script/class to use.

My main interest lies in using Orca where resources are very limited,
such as on a Pi.

Mike