Re: [orca-list] orca and scripts, part 1

I have mumble, teamtalk and ventrilo servers that are almost never used. I'd glady share creds with folks
interested in working on this as sometimes
voice com is more efficient than a bunch of ttyping in IRC sometimes. Also having a dropbox shared folder, or
one on an owncloud server, google-drive or
siimilar
for colaborations that are not ready for primetime, i.e. posting on the wiki can be useful.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Krishnakant Mane wrote:
Thu, Jan 01, 2015 at 03:58:39PM +0530

Very good keep it up.
Wonderful work indeed.
Once a few emails are exchanged, we may setup a wiki page for this.
Or another approach is to setup a wiki right away.
We can perhaps have an online meeting on irc and get this planned and well
organized, now that the momentum has gained.
Happy hacking.