Re: [orca-list] auto talking arch install

They should get manjaro
Arch is not a system for folks who do not either know what they are doing, or at least have the time and
patience to learn.
If the installation is at all daunting, and you are bothered instead of inspired, or at least interested in
learning the install, then you will fail
with arch, maybe not first week, but maybe, and the day something  breaks, and it will, well it may not be
like some ubuntu bug where you go to one of
10 forums and or popular tutorial websites.
The arch wiki is mostly very good, and can be helpful for other distros, but does have some terribly out of
date info, (not surprising when things
change like they sometimes do with arch), and some other articles have opinions stated as facts, or other
stuff, say a probably useful hack, but that is
not the cleanest way to go. You will also need to be able to evaluate this stuff. Arch is a very good
learning tool,k but looking for an easy install
is like well, using a stitic line for your first parashute jump, but with out training on how to land...lol

Just my opinion, but based on some experience with arch, manjaro, or at least f123 now, and a number of other
distros.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Josh K wrote:
Wed, Feb 11, 2015 at 10:44:22AM -0500

I think this would or could help users who want to get a system up and
running quickly without all the basic prep work so to speak.

follow me on twitter @joshknnd1982