From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Todor Fassl
Sent: Tuesday, February 10, 2015 4:34 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] what to do if you don't get speech

I instaled ubuntu trusty tahr and it works fine with the default user I created during the install. Now I
have to log in as a network user. I got sound working but still no speech. I have braille so I know orca is
running. I suspect the problem is with speech-dispatcher. What kinds of things can I try to get speech
working?