Re: [orca-list] Getting lxde running on arch

According to Storm Dragon:
# Isn't it ok to just put all that stuff in your .bashrc?

For the most part, probably. The problem comes in if you want to run
applications as root, which sometimes has problems no matter what, but
is more likely to cause loss of speech if the environment isn't properly
set, which should happen automatically for every shell if the variables
are set in /etc/profile.d.

# does it have to go in /etc/profile.d?

It may or may not have to go there, but it can't hurt to put it there.
Sent from my coffee maker
--
"Don't judge my disability until you are able to see my ability."
~Kyle: https://kyle.tk/