[orca-list] Inaccessible website

I have been asked to use this site rally1.rallydev.com a couple of times over the past yeare (starting in 2012). It is one used by government agencies like Patent and Trademark Office so one would think it would be usable. However I find that it does not report changes in combo boxes, has several buttons that show as simply a ? mark and several other problems. I don't think there is much anyone can do even too look at it unless you have a login but I thought I would let people know if you have an employer who wants you to use this site let them know it probably won't work.

I tried it with ubuntu 15.10 and firefox as well as my macbook with safari and got pretty much the same results.

Tom