Re: [orca-list] screen sharing options

Yes, that would be through the main skype client's interface.
I know that pidgin and the helper I most use, skcmd, do no
nothing with desktop sharing, and am pretty sure that clisk doesn't have any screen sharing functionality
either.
Not sure about latest clisk though, or if something could be done using the skype4py interface if one had the
knowledge to create or extend an ap.
In the skype GUI just select a contact and tab a couple of times to you hear show more options for this
contact, press the space bar and down arrow till
you find share share your screen.
I assume that an additional window opens, but have never used this myself.

--
     B.H.
   Registerd Linux User 521886

  Will Estes wrote:
Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 01:37:06PM -0500

Is that through the official client only? I've recently switched to using pidgin with the skypeweb plugin
because that setup handles group chats much better.