Re: [orca-list] vinux question and boot manager question

Off-topic warning:

Plop Boot Manager? This sounds interesting. Does it allow
bootstrapping different devices from a menu or something? That's what
I've been trying to get grub to do, and I'm coming to, or have come
to, the conclusion that grub is not the tool I should be using.