[orca-list] Upgrading BRLTTY

Hi everyone,

I know this one is a bit off topic, but I'm once more trying to use Orca with just a Braille display (that is, no speech). Of course, this would wok better if the Braille worked properly and I guess the Braille display I have needs a more recent version of BRLTTY. I'm currently running BRLTTY 4.5 and I saw another release, 5.2. Is there any way to upgrade to it without bothering Orca? I'm running Ubuntu. It seems there are pre-compiled packages for Debian*, but there might be an easier move.

Thank you,

Vincent