[orca-list] strange problem synthesizing mouse clicks

Hi list,

I have a strange problem. I am unable to perform synthesized mouse clicks. This includes mouse clickes performed by Orca, as well as Ocrdesktop. The touchpad on my laptop however, does work. I looked at Orca's debug output to see if I can track down the problem, but according to Orca mouse events get synthesized, but the actual click is never performed.
Has someone experiance something like this before? I did reset my Dconf settings, but nothing changed. I also tryed other desktops besides Gnome3 (mate, Lxde), but with the same results.
I'm using Arch.
Regards,

Rynhardt