Re: [orca-list] strange problem synthesizing mouse clicks

Howdy Rynhardt,

ocrdesktop used just like orca python-atspi for synthesizing mouse events. In the Arch repos are currently 2 versions of that bindings (python2 and python3).
so:
1. did you install the python3 and remove the python2 bindings bindings (sudo pacman -S python-atspi && sudo pacman -Rscu python2-atspi ). I dont know if that could be a problem.
2. did mouserouting work and just the clicks doesnt? Or does nothing work?
3. does mouse movement overall work with your pc? so with an "real" mouse?
if that is hard to track for you just send me two screenshots. before/after moving the mouse :). lets see whats happen.
4. do you get an console output ( a warning or something) if you run
"ocrdesktop" in the "gnome-terminal" and do a mouse click?

cheers chrys