Re: [orca-list] Function "increase the speech rate" issue

I really like the possibility to change the speech rate on the fly and get the original speech rate back by switching away and back to the app. I often do this with Firefox, Thunderbird, gnome-terminal. So if it could work for LO Writer and gedit it will be great. In gedit 3.10 the changed speech rate do not effect the text but blanc lines are spoken by the change. I use Ubuntu 14.04 and Orca 3.18.1
Milton