Re: [orca-list] apps with Orca in gnome-terminal

This is related to the changes I made to make Orca more forgiving about
missing accessibility events. The advantage is that Orca shouldn't be
silent in apps like Gedit and Pluma (and other apps that fail to give us
the correct events). The (temporary) cost is that we're having to
identify these sorts of issues so that I can explicitly handle them.
This is why I do this sort of work early in the release cycle. And I am
working on fixing these issues you have reported.

Thanks!
--joanie