Re: [orca-list] apps with Orca in gnome-terminal

It seems possible that this may be related to a problem I experienced
yesterday. I had a build running in a terminal window, but I was
hearing the output of make in that terminal, even though I had left its
workspace. I had Pidgin focused part of the time and Firefox focused at
another time, but pieces  of the make output were still being spoken.
This does appear to be a bug introduced in a recent commit, as I just
pulled the latest master branch yesterday as well. Thanks for any help
Sent from my ARM