[orca-list] apps with Orca in gnome-terminal

hello,
I'm not exactly sure how to reproduce the following. Therefore I can explain what I do or am doing when the problem occurs. It happens at random times so I'm not sure if a debug.out file would help. this is using archlinux, orca from git pulled from yesterday. I'd also like to say I hope terminal apps get more accessible. I like using Weechat for my irc needs.
On to my problem.
I can have Weechat opened with my tintin client for mudding and a blank terminal window for random commandline tasks. Sometimes what happens is that Orca will read the other window. This means if I'm in the terminal doing some random terminal task Orca will read for example my tintin window. it can also be viseversa when in Weechat. Today when I opened Thunderbird I was in the weechat window. When I came back to the Weechat window I was unable to read it. Sometimes I can fix the problem by pressing f10, opening the file menu, and then pressing escape. that will sometimes fix the issue, but will resume when I switch windows. I hope this can help figure out a fix. I can try reproducing a debug log, but it happens at random.

Alonzo