Re: [orca-list] Accessible games in Linux

Howdy,
I forgot to mension, there is a group of games I have been kind of working on for a couple years whenever the
mood strikes me. They're written in bash and runnin the terminal. to get them:
git clone https://github.com/stormdragon2976/storm-games
To play the games change to the directory of the game you want, e.g. cd storm-games/horseshoes.
then launch the game with ./gamename, e.g.
./horseshoes
Some games are incomplete, some are completely unplayable lol. Bashit is pretty much done, last stand is in
good working order, horseshoes is pretty much done. there are also tools for helping people learn spelling
words as well as a synthesizer based on sox.
To play most games you will need the sox package and the rolldice package.
Let me know if you play these and like them lol.
Storm