Re: [orca-list] Virt-manager

Oracle VM VirtualBox
Is good Virtual machine application. I know, that QT GUIS acaccessibility is not so good like while running C++ or Python GTK based application, but if You do not want to manage Virtualbox Yourself and develop GTK based GUI for managing virtual machines in Python or C++, it will be best to use Oracle VM VirtualBox. May be, that somebody have allready write alternative gui for this application, but I do not try to find it. I do not have serious issues with QT based solution from Oracle. And they do their best to make accessible GUI, but QT developers do not have time and energy to create so reliable QT accessibility like GTK can provide for developers and new users.

https://www.virtualbox.org/